RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I can't seem to find the Logout button...I don't want anyone to snoop around my Otaku account when I'm away from my comp...maybe I'm just blind...Lol...:confused:
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 In the writing a post screen, or whatever it's called, at the top you can log out. And no, you're not blind, I only just saw it...
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Oh...there it is *Looks up* Thanks...*click*...
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 yeah, it's also on the oage when you aren't allowed to post
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Or in other words, it can be found in many places...
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i never log out though lol [/B][/QUOTE] Either do I. It's more easier not to.
Milliardo Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I don't think it's necessary to even log out. As far as I know, once you leave the board, you're automatically logged out. Anyway, I think that's just one of vBulletin's little inconveniences (like the "Go" button besides the Forum Jump, which is practically almost useless since it goes to another forum by itself once you choose which forum to go to).
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I never logout either, so I found it strange when I went back to the boards and I was logged out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now