OtakuBoards

My newest banner target: Microsoft

Zephyr

I decided to just mess around with only Photoshop options as practice, instead of trying to chop up pictures from the internet.

This time I chose Microsoft as my subject, just because it is fun to poke fun at. Also, it was the first thing I saw when starting up my computer. :p

Comments? Critiques? Cash Donations? (Don't make me beg. ;) )

Puwhahahah I absolutely love it ^_^ It looks almost exactly like a window, and my only complaint is that the close button on the top right looks as little too big, and you may want to add a drop shadow to it to really make it resemble a microsoft window. Great job!

~haruno_sakura

Hehe, I love it Phoenix, But it needs a border! You should know better than to not put a border! >:/

But, I really like it, the X button does look a bit bigish, but you never know what different sizes Microsoft might have.
I think it would be funny if that once happened to me...

[b]Rating: 9/10 [/b]

#*%&@, drop shadow. I knew something was missing. Oh well, just a minor error that I will have to fix up later. I know that the close button seems large, but I left it that way because of two things: 1) I was worried it would lose some quality if too small, and 2) "Resize, copy, paste, move, repeat" gets irritating after a while. :flaming:

Oh, and there is a border on there, it is just the same color to mimic the look of an actual windows design (for the bar at the top). :D