Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I decided to just mess around with only Photoshop options as practice, instead of trying to chop up pictures from the internet.

This time I chose Microsoft as my subject, just because it is fun to poke fun at. Also, it was the first thing I saw when starting up my computer. :p


Comments? Critiques? Cash Donations? (Don't make me beg. ;) )
Posted
Puwhahahah I absolutely love it ^_^ It looks almost exactly like a window, and my only complaint is that the close button on the top right looks as little too big, and you may want to add a drop shadow to it to really make it resemble a microsoft window. Great job!

~haruno_sakura
Posted
Hehe, I love it Phoenix, But it needs a border! You should know better than to not put a border! >:/

But, I really like it, the X button does look a bit bigish, but you never know what different sizes Microsoft might have.
I think it would be funny if that once happened to me...

[b]Rating: 9/10 [/b]
Posted
#*%&@, drop shadow. I knew something was missing. Oh well, just a minor error that I will have to fix up later. I know that the close button seems large, but I left it that way because of two things: 1) I was worried it would lose some quality if too small, and 2) "Resize, copy, paste, move, repeat" gets irritating after a while. :flaming:

Oh, and there is a border on there, it is just the same color to mimic the look of an actual windows design (for the bar at the top). :D
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Kinda bland, but interesting enough. It definitely needs a black border - just a small one pixel, black one.

Oh, and it's not the Windows system - it's the person operating it. ^_~[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Heh, I like it. It's a cool banner, although ya forgot the banner. (Already mentioned)

And I tried pressing the 'Start Counting' button. Since it won't work I am annoyed.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...