Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Uh...ok, I usually don't make things like this but I decided to post anyway. Here it is a very disturbing pikachu avatar. hahaheh..

Note: Some people might find this offensive!
Posted
[color=navy]Heh, nice job! It's very funny.

The animation is very nice and is that a real picture of a toilet?

Hehe, if I was willing at the moment to change my avi, I would ask you if I could use it.

Keep up the good work![/color]
Posted
LOL, that's pretty funny. Er, I just don't know what that thing on its face is? Is it supposed to be a tear or a sweatdrop? or even toilet water? LOL I'm not quite sure, but if it's a tear, you may want to make it smaller so that it doesn't almost cover his eye, and if it's a sweatdrop, usually those would be placed to the side, and if it's just toilet water, I have no idea what to say about it LOL. Anyway great job! It gave me a good chuckle ^_^

~haruno_sakura
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]I... don't think it's too funny, but it's good nonetheless. The editing of the mouth/sweatdrop could use a little work, though. Rating: 6/10[/color][/size]
Posted
Ok, Im glad you like it. Ya, i guess its a sweat drop, I never really done one before, so thanks for letting me know. I didn't want to spend to much time on this though, lol.

And yes Ddg, that is a real toilet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...