Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=navy]Just a quick banner I made. Pretty simple. I'm planning on adding a quote, but nothing comes to mind. If you got any ideas on a quote, please tell me.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]I like it. It's kind of creepy. One thing you might consider is getting a screen shot of the guy killing someone and put it behind the text. *shrug* I think it'd be interesting.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=navy]Ok, I'll try and find one then. Should be easy. Glad I saved copies of it without text, because I'm using paint so I have to reput the text on there.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...