Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if there were any other Beatles fans out there. If so which is your favourite song? Mine's Eleanor Rigby--who is the face in the jar for ?*sits and ponders it*-- a close runner up is Your Mother Should Know. Those guys really were the greatest band ever....
Posted
*looks around* I could of swore there was another thread on this....

But anyway. my dad is a beatle freak too. I grew up watching the movies, commentaries, listening to the CDs, and basically learning almost everything about them. My family goes to BeatleFest every year in Chicago, which is a big festival where a WHOLE bunch of beatles fans get together. Quite an amazing experience.
Posted
Ah, The Beatles. My second favourite band, first being the almighty Led Zeppelin of course. My favouite songs are Penny Lane, Yesterday and Let It Be. I can just turn on any of these and drift off into my own little world. Their songs are timeless and will always be with us. And any band that inspires Ozzy Osbourne can't be bad, can they?
Posted
dourocks, ou're right, I did make a thread on the Beatles already. It's on the second page. Just thought I'd tell ya since you seem so interested willow. It's got three pages full of Beatles fans.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...