Jump to content
OtakuBoards

And now a message from James...


Recommended Posts

Guest MrSonic
Posted
This was inspired by DragonWarrior. Hope you like it.
Posted
What, exactly, is with your obsession with James and hentai (hopefully those two aren't related...)?! C'mon, do something more tasteful - please.

S.EDIT: try making something that has nothing to do with what your previous "works" have had to do with.
Posted
1. There may be a possibility that they know each other.
2. He wanted to show his picture so instead of telling him to make "more tasteful" say something ABOUT the pic. Let him decide what he wants to put up. No point in telling him what images he can post, its his choice.
Guest MrSonic
Posted
Thank You, .H4CK. I'm actually going to do some more Stick Figure Comics. The others will be more funny. Also...
IT'S NOT HENTAI! IT'S ANIME!
Now that I'v said that, I'm attatching my new banner. Unfortunatly it's not Sexy, but it is cool. And simple.
Guest MrSonic
Posted
Something that has nothing to do with James, huh? Try this!
Posted
I will make my critique broad. It's appropriate for a lot of this guy's posts lately!

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=539916[/img][/center]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...