Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Is neone on this? Its ace, its unbelievable!!!! whats peoples usernames
Guest Zeh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Hey voodoo It might notbe RuneScape it could be RunEscape lol I used to go there. I forgot my user name and lost the website tho...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 lol, run escape :D theyve got a new beta out, its well cool. check out Runescape.com
Guest Zeh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Ah yes look, ehen i typed in r, it come up lol.
Fish Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 yes that was my absence reason..., anyways smashtiger88 i'm level 46 and around 45 minnig and smithing i got runite **** too
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Are you guys on about an RPG? If so I may give it a try!
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 will somebody gimme a link there??It doesn't work if I type it in
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 *wakes up...shakes herself* what?...rune?...are you talking about the futhark??
Guest Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Heh, i did play then i quit....I might go back to it
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Ne1 know lever sequence for oilcan ?????? (earnest)
Sui Generis Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Yeah I play I am only like level 16 I am a newb...My sn is Leon Kennedy
DeathKnight Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i play Ragnarock and [URL=www.lineagethebloodpledge.com]lineage the blood pledge[/URL] Ragna rock level 19 archer Lineage leavel 22 elf level 24 haste mage
Fish Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]Ne1 know lever sequence for oilcan ?????? (earnest) [/B][/QUOTE] i beat all the quesdts except dragon so yes... tell me when you on... want me to smith you armour..., free smithing to all otaku players
Sui Generis Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Hey how do you smith anyways? Would therre be anything I would have to get for you to smith me some decent armor?
Fish Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 well my hightest thing i can smith is steel chain mail...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I think I need to play it longer, i have no idea what ur on about (im only lvl 13)
Fish Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]I think I need to play it longer, i have no idea what ur on about (im only lvl 13) [/B][/QUOTE] what is you sn since i like you i'll give you something special i get 10k a day..
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 10k a day !!!!!! geezus. my usern: vudukanaka im at lvl 19 now :D
Asha'man Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Do any of you guys/gals play Runescape? Guess so. Sorry I didn't see this thread. How about, Do you guys still play? Those posts were last year.
Fall Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Bla, I have an account on there, I'm "Rextar" or something... :drunk: I haven't been there for a while now though...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 not since the upgrade to runescape advance for those ppl who pay. i got to lvl 40 combat so :)
Guest Shift Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]What is this place anyway?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now