Muad'Dib Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 This is a banner I made on paint(wich is why it's so low-tech) that depicts the main characters of a stick-figure comic series I have recently created called "Heko the Tiny Knight". Anyway, I'm really just putting it here so I can get it's URL code and actualy put it in my sig. But if you wannna comment, go ahead. Thanks to Syk3 for sorting out my stupidity! [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] ???? WT* IT'S STILL COMING UP IN PAINT??? OK, so this is more complicated than I thought.... Alright, so someone please tell me what I did wrong!! [color=teal]Please do not double post. As you now know, there is an Edit button at avoid this problem, and otherwise simply wait for someone else to post. -Syk3[/color]
DDG Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 [color=navy]Save it as a jpg or jpeg. Maybe that will help. Oh, and you just double posted. [i]If[/i] you didn't know. And, BTW, even though you did it on paint, you can still do some really cool things to it, look at my banner. I made that entirely on paint.[/color]
Guest MrSonic Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 First, you double posted. But secound you need to save it as gif or jpg. I'v attatched a pic showing how to change it.
Muad'Dib Posted January 8, 2004 Author Posted January 8, 2004 -_-* OK, I feel pretty stupid now... here's what hopefully is the REAL banner... er, same thing but taking in you guy's advice... ya... Hope I opened the right one... Here goes. EDIT: YES! IT WORKED!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now