Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey there everyone... it's been quite some time since I've posted some art up... but no one really cares now do they? Didn't think so ;). I needed to do some practice since I've been procrastinating for the past 2 or 3 months... lol.

Full credit goes to [url]http://b33lz3bub.deviantart.com[/url] for the line art. Full credit to me for the colors.

I just played around w/the colors cause I wasn't sure what I liked best... so I put out 3 different color combos:
Blue Version- [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4594509/[/url]
Green Version- [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4594529/[/url]
Black Version- [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4594574/[/url]
Posted
Yeah, I was looking at the sketch of this before. The colouring does look really nice, the green version is probably the worst, due to the colour of the tongue I think. I cant decide whether I like the black or blue better, I think the blue.

Not much else I can say sicne you didnt actually draw it....but it looks ten times better coloured....meh

cool cool....

whole thing: 7/10
your colouring: 8/10
Posted
Hey Its you ^^ I already commented on this on deviantart ^^
This is EternalMagics (If you remember me :P)
As I said B4 Its great coloring, especially the gradient on the tounge. Nice to see you here ^^
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Hm, very creative. The coloring, as everyone had said, is very good, and the tongue texture is very well done. The little words ruin it all...:p
*stares and wonders what they say*[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...