Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love Disturbed! They are an amazing band! They have made so many videos and have made 2 albums so far. I hope they make more soon.

David Draiman is an amazing dude, He has that underlip piercing!

What do you people think of that band?
Posted
Though Disturbed has a few good songs, like 'prayer', 'down with the sickness', and 'liberate', they are just ok. They are ok, because I only like a select few of their songs. I didn't like how they redid Tears for fears' 'Shout' though.
Posted
I mostly like the way they play. The drummer is really unique. He can play alot of really good stuff. Down With The Sickness astonishes me on how he can play the beginning!

I find it funny how there are 3 dudes who look like wrestlers and then the singer whos bald and not as muscular lol

I also find it cheesy how in the Video "Prayer" he starts out scream ing but his expression looks like hes just mumbling...

I really like them though. They have awesome songs and an unreal logo! I love that logo! it has a cross, pentagram, and devil horns all in. lol
Posted
I kind of agree with Japan_86. They are "ok". Ill listen to them sometimes, but i mainly focus on listenin to stuff like slipknot and godsmack, korn, mudvayne, and stuff like that. But Disturbeds alright. They should come out with a new album though.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...