Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=arial]I figured it's high time I posted one or two. You may see these on deviantART, because I submitted them there too.

It's an anthro of one of my cats.

Behold the strappy goodness.[/font]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]It's good, much better then me of course.
The body seems a little off though, and those are mighty big ears. Looks like wings, not trying to be offensive.
The weapons are nice too, ah someone made good looking weapons!
Overall, good work.[/size][/color]
Posted
*grin*.. I love the ears! (wings?.. O_o.. lol)... tre cute... I just want to scratch em.. hehe..

The body proportions are what throw off this piccy tho... the arms specially... but still very nice work... ^_^

~ nice shading too... ^_~
Posted
[size=1]His body looks strangely twisted, somehow. I think the tail should be going the other direction.

The pants (?) crack me up. Pretty spiffy. Nice job with the boots, too.

The ears remind me of one of those foxes...I used to love them, what were they called...? Fennecs! That was it.[/size]
Posted
[font=arial]Yea, those are ears. I did really screw up porportion-wise though. I meant, however, for the ears and tail to be huge. I thought it would make him look more like the hyper little thing my kitten is.

This is one from a while ago... I mean, it's really, really old. I didn't have anything much more recent that I liked scanned.

It's a little more simplified than my other one. (DON'T LOOK AT THE EARS! You may find that your eyes are bleeding 'n stuff)[/font]

[url=http://home.ripway.com/2003-10/32422/KiloWhiten007.jpg]Run while you can[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...