Jump to content
OtakuBoards

have you seen Upright Citizens Brigade  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. have you seen Upright Citizens Brigade

    • Yes, and I like it
      0
    • Yes, it was junk
      0
    • No
      1
    • I watch it at my earthquake parties while downing mass quantities of super-cool!
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't really want to go into too much depth about this show just yet because I think that not too many people have watched it. Really I'd like to discuss favorite episodes and their Live show in NYCity.

Have you guys heard of UCB?

I'm pretty sure its from the creators (some of at least) of MTV's "the State". But Its just a fantastic sketch comedy show that was on Comedy central for three seasons.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...