Dragon Warrior Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 yah.... *silence... coughing in the background* riiiiiiight Dedicated to GA
lil_hell4t Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 everything you post seems to be dedicated to g_a..lol..anywayz, what on earth is this topic suppose to be about!?!?
Dragon Warrior Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 i have my reasons to dedicate this to GA. this topic is about anything u want to talk about. battle one another, or anything. IT'S A SHINDIG, MAN!
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 erm... why do you always dedicate everything to me? *sweat drop*
Outlaw Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Alright *slams fists together* Anyone wanna fight?
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *dude runs by door gasping for breath* *dude looks in and says something* *dude looks back and screams and runs* *DK walks by door with a black suit on and sunglasses anda pistol drawn* DK: Excuse me i am with the FBI, did u see a man walk by? Everyone: uhh... he went that way.... DK: thank you, and u didnt see anything here today got it? Everyone: ok... sure **talks out walkie talkie** DK: in pursuit of escaped convict 001785..... *runs after man*
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]Alright *slams fists together* Anyone wanna fight? [/B][/QUOTE] Sure. Why not? I'm always looking for a good fight. :smirk:
Outlaw Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Alright, how you wanna do this? weapons, no weapons, dbz style? Personally, I like a good ol fationed dbz brawl, even though i dont like using ki attacks all that much. ANyways. *Tkaes off his cloak and guns and throws them in the corner.* Your move. *Cracks knuckles and gets in a fighting stance.*
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *dude runs back by* *his footsteps can be heard thru the hall* *dk comes by again* *everyone points* DK: thank you for your co-operation with the government.... *Draws pistol and runs down the hall*
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]Alright, how you wanna do this? weapons, no weapons, dbz style? Personally, I like a good ol fationed dbz brawl, even though i dont like using ki attacks all that much. ANyways. *Tkaes off his cloak and guns and throws them in the corner.* Your move. *Cracks knuckles and gets in a fighting stance.* [/B][/QUOTE] Dbz style. No weapons, few ki attacks. Deal? *takes off jacket* Hold this. *gives jacket to DK* *gets into a left neutral bow/left fighting stance* Let's fight! And don't you dare say you won't hit a girl!!! I want a good fight! *grins* You can take the first move. I prefer the second attack.
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *dk holding jacket hears something from FBI hq* DK: roger that *holding coat runs out...* *returns a few minutes later with a sniper rifle and night vision goggles* DK: disturbance in padded room.... it is closed.... it is reported several ppl are trying toget back in.... roger that... *pushes button on watch and a coat rack comes out dk hangs coat up neatly* *with sniper rifle in hand and night vision goggles on he runs down the hall* GA: *sweat drop*
Outlaw Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Dont worry, I have no problems with that. AHHHHHHHHHHH *I bend down my knees and push off of the hard stone floor, screaming towards Angewoman. As I get closer, I bring back my right arm, getting ready to hit her in the face, but just before I do, I disappear, than reappear behind her in the same postion, arm cocked back. I than punch out at ANgewoman's face just as she turns around to see me..........* GO!
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]Dont worry, I have no problems with that. AHHHHHHHHHHH *I bend down my knees and push off of the hard stone floor, screaming towards Angewoman. As I get closer, I bring back my right arm, getting ready to hit her in the face, but just before I do, I disappear, than reappear behind her in the same postion, arm cocked back. I than punch out at ANgewoman's face just as she turns around to see me..........* GO! [/B][/QUOTE] Dude, plz don't call me angewomon. I'm G_A, got it? G_A. *goes ssj, even though she's not ssj. Confusing, no?* *flies up, prepares to do a flying roundhouse-backkick combo, kicks outlaw in the chin, which thrusts his head back, damaging his neck.*
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *runs by with ssj chic and lil hell 4t and ssj babe in custody dragged behind him* DK: shouldnt have tryed to bust in the padded room *takes them down the hall....*
Outlaw Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *Outlaw recovers from the kick, and uses the momentum he has to go in a full circle, coming up under G_A, and hitting her hard in the back with a somersault kick, sending her flying high in the air. Following her up, I get up above G_A and double ax-handle her down into the stone floor.* Hey, I gtg, sorry to cut it so short (and i mean real short) maybe we can resume later
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]*Outlaw recovers from the kick, and uses the momentum he has to go in a full circle, coming up under G_A, and hitting her hard in the back with a somersault kick, sending her flying high in the air. Following her up, I get up above G_A and double ax-handle her down into the stone floor.* Hey, I gtg, sorry to cut it so short (and i mean real short) maybe we can resume later [/B][/QUOTE] k, we'll finish this later. *fixes her hair* *puts her jacket back on* *walks out*
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *two ssj women fly down the hall* *walks down the hall* *is ssj2 and his shirt is ripped off and his sunglasses are off his suit is ripped in several places and has several cuts and bleeding wounds* DK: darn ssj chics... *takes out walkie talkie* in pursuit.... *goes to full power * *chases after ssj chic and babe*
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]*two ssj women fly down the hall* *walks down the hall* *is ssj2 and his shirt is ripped off and his sunglasses are off his suit is ripped in several places and has several cuts and bleeding wounds* DK: darn ssj chics... *takes out walkie talkie* in pursuit.... *goes to full power * *chases after ssj chic and babe* [/B][/QUOTE] *walks back in* *sigh* Nothing much else to do except hang around here...
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 nothing else for me to do but pretend i am a ssj fbi agent O.o ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *lil hell 4t ssj babe and ssj chic fly by as super saiyens* *DK comes by in ssj3....* DK: -.-....
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *the three ssj pplz fly by* *dk walks in ssj* DK: i give up.... let them break into the padded room... *sits down* DK:.....
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]*the three ssj pplz fly by* *dk walks in ssj* DK: i give up.... let them break into the padded room... *sits down* DK:..... [/B][/QUOTE] G_A: Heh. Relax. I'll take care of this. I'm with the FBI, too. *winks* ;) *goes ssj2* *flies out the door* :smirk:
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] G_A: Heh. Relax. I'll take care of this. I'm with the FBI, too. *winks* ;) *goes ssj2* *flies out the door* :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] *hears explosions happenin outside* DK: wonder whats happenin.... *dk sits and fidgets....*
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] *hears explosions happenin outside* DK: wonder whats happenin.... *dk sits and fidgets....* [/B][/QUOTE] *after a long time, and many more explosions, G_A flies in with the perpetraitors (sp?)* *takes out a walkie talkie* Mission accomplished. The rookie did good, but I finished the job. I recomend him for a promotion... *pause* Very good sir. Over & out. *puts walkie talkie away* Now what? :D
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 *sits and reads DK's siggy* Hey, cool! You put me in your cool list. heh. Thanx! :D
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]*sits and reads DK's siggy* Hey, cool! You put me in your cool list. heh. Thanx! :D [/B][/QUOTE] yup.... ur a very cool person..... :cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now