Muad'Dib Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 Matt, this one's for you! LOL, just kidding man, I couldn't resist! For those of you who don't know, Viper0529 is obsessed with mogs (from FFXI) and he already has a banner and avitar with mogs in them... but I couldn't resist making this for him. Ya, I know it's crap, wich is why I made it!
Viper0529 Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 ... Wow, thats an...interesting banner. umm, what are they doing really? are they just stupid?
Muad'Dib Posted January 11, 2004 Author Posted January 11, 2004 Hehheh... what happened to your sense of humor? Just kidding... It's just supposed to annoy you really... unless you'd like to use it? lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now