Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Please make the daily otaku sticky!It's worth it because it's an informitive and well planned topic which just about everybody reads,so by popular request(every1's been asking) will you please mak daily otaku sticky for me everyday somebody??I don't ask for much!!I spend half an hour + typing it up and everybody loves it!!!!!PLEASE???PLEASE~~~~~~~~
Posted
Ive worked it out with mods and it will be a sticky.....
Posted
trastic is gonna make it sticky next time a post one,then I'm gonna edit that one,so it'll always be sticky,Just a suggestion,if u reply to the daily otaku,from now on date your replies so I know when they're from,k??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...