Voidler Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 Mainly tonight I've come up with a few sigs (mainly FFX-2) so I'll post them here and you can pass verdict :) [img]http://voidscape.250free.com/ffx-2zone.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=541456[/img]
Syk3 Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 [color=teal]Double and triple posting is against the rules. Please wait for others to post first, or find a hosting site for your pictures so that you can show them from that URL. ^_~[/color]
Guest jro13 Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 I think they are so cool , just wanted to tell you that that are some cool banners [color=teal][b]Constructive Critcism[/b]. Your post doesn't say what you like or don't like about the banner, and it doesn't offer help in how to improve, tips, or things that they should do in future banners. -Syk3[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now