Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Mainly tonight I've come up with a few sigs (mainly FFX-2) so I'll post them here and you can pass verdict :)

[img]http://voidscape.250free.com/ffx-2zone.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=541456[/img]
Posted
[color=teal]Double and triple posting is against the rules. Please wait for others to post first, or find a hosting site for your pictures so that you can show them from that URL. ^_~[/color]
Posted
I think they are so cool , just wanted to tell you that that are some cool banners

[color=teal][b]Constructive Critcism[/b]. Your post doesn't say what you like or don't like about the banner, and it doesn't offer help in how to improve, tips, or things that they should do in future banners. -Syk3[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...