Guest afiage Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 okay, has anyone out there found a love that works so great and so profound that it is everything to u? i have, but it means nothing to them. doesnt it hurt? i cant control my emotions but if i could i wouldnt have them. i could be a god. that would be great if it could happen. if u have mishaps note me. cuz me needs to know if there are others cuz i dont want to be alone....*sighs* ~*~hannah~*~ }:) ThIs wORld Is a CrUEl pLaCE And wERe hErE oNLy tO lOSe. sO, bEFoRe lIFe tEArS uS aPaRt, lEt dEAtH bLEss Me wIth yOu. }:) HIM rocks my panties off!
Guest afiage Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 i didnt say the thread, i was talking about a band called HIM, have u ever heard of them? hmmm? hannah
Biida Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 [color=darkblue]Love metal is what the title's referring to, I'm pretty sure. And yeah, I guess I have found love. A friend of mine really likes HIM, and he's constantly forcing me to listen to them. They're okay, but not real favorites or anything. Nothing very remarkable. That's just personal opinion though. Heh.[/color]
OlgaTheDwarf Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 I've never heard of HIM, but I have heard of HIMSA. They're also a metal band, but they suck terribly, and they're all about satan, so they have not peaked my interest at all. Although, I'm pretty sure that HIM and HIMSA have nothing to do with each other, except name similarities, or unless HIM is also all about satan. Which, if that is the case, I really wouldn't care for them.
Manic Webb Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 There's nothing wrong with discussing HIM, but afiage, please try to make your posts clearer. I wasn't sure what this thread was even about until I read the first few replies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now