Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello.....uhm, i'm waiting on my photoshop pro to come in the mail and I was messing around with my boring paint program, but I discovered that these banners don't look half bad! At least...I think they do....^__^;
Please review, and beware, the second picture I post will be a spoiler for the series.
Posted
I kindof like it. There are a few problems with it though. For starters that font. I can't read it at all. Secondly, you missed some places on your cropping. There are places around their hair and face that still have pink, light blue, blue, and purple every where. I could see why you would leave in the purple umbrella part on the left, but it just doesn't look right. Did you do the background yourself? It looks neat. Good work. Just fix those 2 things and that will be a spectacular banner.

-haze
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Hey, do you think you could post it in a .jpg format? Because it won't let me see it in .bmp. Sorry for bothering you about it, but I wish to she your creation! ^^[/color][/size]
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...