OtakuBoards

True Crime: Streets of LA

Xyandar

I got this game for Christmas. Before the game came out, I thought it would be like Grand Theft Auto. You are a bad guy, shootin up a town, stealin cars, picking up hookers... lol
But you start out as a cop! You are a good guy, being able to steal cars, kill people and all that stuff... It confuses me.... The game is good. Just the storyline is weird.

In the game I got my bounty thing to -99 and cops finally came after me. Noone comes after you until you get the worst rating of all! It takes the fun out of the game and really disappoints me.

What do you think about the game???

I got this game for Christmas too. It can be very fun, though it's annoying when people keep running over you. Some of the levels are difficult, but for the most part it's easy. Here are some fun things you can do:

-Kill innocents and cops until the SWAT comes after you. Then see how long you can last without dying.

-Beside that yellow road on the west side of L.A. there's a cliff. Go to the top of the cliff and there will be roads perpendicular to the cliff. Drive down them a bit, turn towards the cliff, speed up and ram a car from behind and push it of the cliff. Then, will you're both in mid-air, enter precision targeting and shoot their gas tank, causing it to explode in mid air.

Cops, vengeful mobsters, SWAT, etc. will come after you if that meter next to your good/bad rating starts flashing red. My good/bad rating is over +200 and I got the SWAT to come after me. I got from the top left corner of the map to Downtown (east L.A.) without dying or anything. Then I just let my meter drop back down so they stopped coming after me.

Wow thanks for the fun tips! I will sure have to try that exploding the car off the cliff. It is a good game and it does have some competition. I have a question though. How did you get Cops after you? I got the SWAT but never the cops.