krippled master Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 I would like to know what any and everyone thinks about my most recent sig banner. I based it on my new battle arena clan, "Blackwind Fortune", a pirate clan. Anyway, I want to know if I should adjust anything or should add something, or anything. Thanx in advanced. [IMG]http://darkwingedangel.faithweb.com/pirateflag.jpg[/IMG]
Amity Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 I like it. I don't see anything wrong with it. So I think it's alright. Unless someone disses it or something like that. Everyone has their own opinions.
Epsilon Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 [SIZE=1][COLOR=firebrick]Personally, it's great. The color and font goes perfect with this banner. You made a good decision on having it kinda having the red image glowing...Thing. It has a beautiful bg, adding on to the text and accenting on the skull. I really like the over screen effect. And how not all the text (in the bg) is solid, that fades in and out of the banner. Would look even better with a blood red border. Heh, the banner reminds of me of blood. Love it, I hope to see more of your banner skills in the future. Great job. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
krippled master Posted January 11, 2004 Author Posted January 11, 2004 gosh, i am most flattered. thanks guys on the complement. I was thinking about the red banner, but I had a banner in my advent children sig and i kind of wanted to go the other way with this one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now