Epitome Posted January 12, 2004 Posted January 12, 2004 Okie Dokie. Heres the scoop, Im back in the banner making business. My first one Im posting here is really rusty. I wasnt all to happy with the turnout of it but... Here it goes. Its a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic banner. Comments, suggestions, critics...
AzureWolf Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 I'm not familiar with the game, nor am I familiar with the characters. Nonetheless, I do like what you did with the character positioning. Also, the logo's position is nice, and I like how it fades out at the sides. The background is a little strange, but it might be fitting for the theme. Great work, wish I was familiar enough with the subject matter to help more.
Willow Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 I love it, very cool! It looks really professional. The postion ofd the characters is done perfectly. It has a nice balanced look. Keep it up!
Epitome Posted January 14, 2004 Author Posted January 14, 2004 Thanx for the replies. Heres a banner I just made. Its for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time... The four guys are concept arts of the prince and they changed so I tried to make it look like his appearance was changing but I wasnt too pleased with it. But I love the BG and the quote. If anyone wants it Ill personalize it. Comments please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now