Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okie Dokie. Heres the scoop, Im back in the banner making business. My first one Im posting here is really rusty. I wasnt all to happy with the turnout of it but... Here it goes. Its a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic banner. Comments, suggestions, critics...
Posted
I'm not familiar with the game, nor am I familiar with the characters. Nonetheless, I do like what you did with the character positioning. Also, the logo's position is nice, and I like how it fades out at the sides. The background is a little strange, but it might be fitting for the theme.

Great work, wish I was familiar enough with the subject matter to help more.
Posted
I love it, very cool! It looks really professional. The postion ofd the characters is done perfectly. It has a nice balanced look. Keep it up!
Posted
Thanx for the replies. Heres a banner I just made. Its for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time... The four guys are concept arts of the prince and they changed so I tried to make it look like his appearance was changing but I wasnt too pleased with it. But I love the BG and the quote. If anyone wants it Ill personalize it. Comments please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...