Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Yep, Linkin Park, Sum41, Blink182, P.O.D, and Incubus all rock the house. Who's with me?
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 dont forget STATIC X, NONPOINT, AND V-MoB!!
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 okay, blink 182 is NOT punk. the misfits, sex pistols, & dead kennedys are punk. punk rulez! the love of my life had a mohawk when i met him...
Yoda Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I'm with ya Altron. But Offspring are the best punk band.
Navi Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]okay, blink 182 is NOT punk. the misfits, sex pistols, & dead kennedys are punk. punk rulez! the love of my life had a mohawk when i met him... [/B][/QUOTE] :) dk :)
Lia Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]system of a down, slipknot too :cool: [/B][/QUOTE] omg...sum1 agrees with me! YAY! slipknot rocks and system of a down kicks *****!
Transtic Nerve Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by white out [/i] [B]And Luna Sea! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Haha yes and PENICILLIN! Me: All this talk about American bands make Chris want to blank blank..... Some random person who looks like Marge from the simpsons: Go crazy? Me: DON'T MIND IF I DO! WHALJJBFOJHSM..... o_0;;;;;;
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 linkin park is just a boy band with a guitar, blink 182 have 1 sound. Slipknot have a killer mosh pit. Ive seen offspring also, im going to see sysyem of a down soon. lady macaiodh (hope i spelt it right) non of this nu californian **** huh?
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Yep, Linkin Park, Sum41, Blink182, P.O.D, and Incubus all rock the house. Who's with me? [/B][/QUOTE] Thats exactly what i like....
Lia Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 i like.... disturbed, mudvayne, slipknot, drowning pool, incubus, linkin park, stained, POD, sum41, blink182, system of a down, and many many more.....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 You not hear punk, till you hear Japanese Punk.... that real punk! SPREAD BEAVER! <---- yes, that is an actual name of a group.... don't you wish you were that clever? heh heh.... J-Punk is weird me thinks...
Lia Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]You not hear punk, till you hear Japanese Punk.... that real punk! SPREAD BEAVER! <---- yes, that is an actual name of a group.... don't you wish you were that clever? heh heh.... J-Punk is weird me thinks... [/B][/QUOTE] Spread Beaver? genious....pure genious....
Nothing674 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I like all the bands you guys mentioned except for slip-knot. They are a joke. The best band ever is Live, no doubt in my mind.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]linkin park is just a boy band with a guitar, blink 182 have 1 sound. Slipknot have a killer mosh pit. Ive seen offspring also, im going to see sysyem of a down soon. lady macaiodh (hope i spelt it right) non of this nu californian **** huh? [/B][/QUOTE] to tell you the truth, i don't really listen to stuff that's just come out anymore. i barely listen to the radio, & never watch mtv. the last band that came out that i actually listen to is kittie.
PiroMunkie Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]*sigh* This is basically the same thing as "What's your favorite band?" ... I thought this was going to be a discussion about the music, but I guess I was wrong. Though, I figured out my mistake in the first post. Sum41? Blink 182? NOT punk. I saw that kinda stuff coming, but I wish this woulda been a discussion instead.[/SIZE]
MysticGohan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [size=1][color=royalblue] Well, all I want to know is what's your definition of "punk"? Blink and Sum 41 are just OK. I do like Mudvayne alot.. I also like The Get Up Kids and Saves The Day. And also, Reggie and The Full Effect. The Ataris are pretty good as well. At this moment, I am liking most of the "emo" music. The Get Up Kids falls in this group too and so do some of Saves The Day's songs. Dashboard Confessionals is really good. Well, there you have it.. MG's amazing list of punk and emo "jams"[/size][/color]
Aya Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B][size=1][color=royalblue] Well, all I want to know is what's your definition of "punk"? Blink and Sum 41 are just OK. I do like Mudvayne alot.. I also like The Get Up Kids and Saves The Day. And also, Reggie and The Full Effect. The Ataris are pretty good as well. At this moment, I am liking most of the "emo" music. The Get Up Kids falls in this group too and so do some of Saves The Day's songs. Dashboard Confessionals is really good. Well, there you have it.. MG's amazing list of punk and emo "jams"[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with most of the bands you mentioned! :) I get into emo every so often..and nobody knows what emo is! Gah!
MysticGohan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B] I agree with most of the bands you mentioned! :) I get into emo every so often..and nobody knows what emo is! Gah! [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=royalblue] Yeah I know not everyone knows about "emo" music. For everyone that doesn't know, it means emotional music and so forth. That's mostly the music I listen to on a everyday bases. I do listen to hard rock and dance/trance alot too.. :) [/size][/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 i listen to slipknot, system of a down, kid rock, limp bizkit, drowning pool, godsmack, incubus, staind, powerman 5000, and blink 182
Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 No one even likes J-Punk or J-Ska or J-Whatever..... you all need cultural diversity!
Aya Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]No one even likes J-Punk or J-Ska or J-Whatever..... you all need cultural diversity! [/B][/QUOTE] You don't like punk or ska at all, ya poopyface. :( *cries with Dr. Frank*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now