Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Where do you find some good pictures to make banners???

Where do you find scan lines and grid lines??? Im new to making banners. I'm trying to learn how to improve on creating them. The ones I make are simple and I want to try more complex. If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it:):)
Posted
For some cool Photoshop effects go to [url]www.good-tutorials.com[/url]


I don't know what you mean by good pictures but i hope i was of help to you ^^.
Posted
My advice for pictures is to go on Google Images and search. You just have to go through all of the crap. It is much better than Yahoo searches for images. It has this lovely little feature at the end of the list about adding in omitted pictures. Good stuff. Just go to google and click the Images tab. THen you are set.
Posted
I do that but they are usually badly pixelled or too small. You cant find the rite size and half of them end up as This Page Cannot Be Displayed. O well... I'll keep trying:P

That website Uzumaki gave me taught me alot:)
Posted
For cool brushes for photoshop, do a google search and type in something like "photoshop brushes" or "photoshop brush download". Something like that and search around, you might find something you like to get some cool effects. I made my sig with some of the brushes I downloaded.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...