Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Now, I know for all you girls(and guys) most of you artist type people have drawn an ideal..Um, People Slave, and here's mine!..The hair was satan... If you have one ready for use show it here, I want to see. Please?

P.S.:This is only a facial potrait-wink wink nudge nudge-
Posted
[size=1]Heh, it matches your avatar.

Collar around the neck, droopy cat ears...[i]interesting.[/i] Teasing...I think. :toothy:

It's a good picture, heh. The coloring (some parts of the hair) looks a little chunky, but it fits, somehow. Something about the face bothers me--the eye seems a little high, I think. The red design on the cheek was a nice touch.

*contemplates drawing something*[/size]
Posted
Yeah...Of course I cropped out his leash, and other assorted things...>.<....Anyhow the hair didn't scan well, but I tell you..It's the Anti-christ..The eyes are supposed to be high to increase his cat-like stature..I like the red thingamajig to.
Posted
It looks like that older sister from the Thornberry's lol. Haha. I was thinking this was going to be some kinky fetish piece... what with all this talk of collars and leashes. I was sadly disappointed.

Nice drawing though. You did a pretty good job here.
Posted
-recently drew a more ...eleborate version- Of course I wouldn't show you him in full uniform... -evil grin- Sorry to disappoint you...You jerk...Yeah I thought that about it to I think it's how only one eye shows because of the hair hn?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...