hawke3000 Posted January 15, 2004 Posted January 15, 2004 I have scratches all over my games and need them gone. At my local EB they have this thing called a Game Doctor. Does anyone know if it is any good???
Epitome Posted January 15, 2004 Posted January 15, 2004 [size=1]Buy it ASAP. It works great. My T.H.U.G. disc got scrathed when my little cousin was up and it didnt work. Put it in Game Rx, and after the cleaning was finished, worked perfectly. Its definatley worth the money. Buy it, especially because of you say you have a ton of scratches on you games.[/size]
hawke3000 Posted January 16, 2004 Author Posted January 16, 2004 What way did it not work?Like, did it not work completly, or were there just some marks that made the cut scenes freeze or something??
Purple Haze Posted January 16, 2004 Posted January 16, 2004 When I had on mine didn't work at all. I tried it on numerous games that just skipped but after I used Game Doctor they didn't work at all.
Nate Posted January 17, 2004 Posted January 17, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alastor [/i] When I had on mine didn't work at all. I tried it on numerous games that just skipped but after I used Game Doctor they didn't work at all.[/QUOTE] Ah yes..you messed up three of my games because of that. *sigh* i miss them games..even though they were ps1. I would in no way buy it. As Alastor said, they did not work at all. I was there when he did it.
hawke3000 Posted January 17, 2004 Author Posted January 17, 2004 Well, I bought one last night and it works GREAT!!!!!My ffx didnt work at all now it works perfectly!
krippled master Posted January 17, 2004 Posted January 17, 2004 Game Rx sucks. So does those liquid scratch removers, they all suck! My friend and I have had too much bad experiance testing these things out. If it does work for you, you lucky bastard! If not, dont feel bad, didnt work for us either.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now