OtakuBoards

I might have to end DAILY OTAKU.......

stardust

Well,I spend half an hour typing it day after day,I've got poor Forte pulling triple shifts,I can't go on like this!

I don't want to end it,I mean,it's sticky now,which is really cool,but I need more reporters!

All I need is like 3 or more of you to do a small report that will take a mere five minutes!

I mean,The Daily Otaku is practically part of otaku history!The first paper ever!Don't you want to be a part of it??

You can do ANY forum you want to!just 1-3 topics 3 days a week or more,that's all I ask!!Plus,u get your name in the credits!

I can't belive nobody wants to do it!Everybody loves The Daily Otaku!!:( :(

Im Getting Sick and Tired of Doing Triple Shifts...Also the reporters that we have dont care......They give crappy reports on the forum they signed for...

Hey darkness buu, uhh, i already have games and stories,sorry. and hey :( im godd at posting topics, i love my job, im afraid that im gonna read another topic since i just got here saying im fired, i hope this isnt true becuase i would like to keep sending you stuff, i was gone yesterday thats not my fault, and did you get my pm 2 days ago, i sent it and you never posted the daily otaku, or did you do it late at night, well im sorry for any miss haps and ill send you a pm for todays report or tomarrows which ever your doing.

SOmeday im gonna regret this....................................................................................................................................................................hhhmmphh I am resigning. Im not on as muich so I gotta go

hey forte whats up with firing the old crew, its only been 3 days, and besides i already talked to stardust about everything and darkness buu is joining gand s with me, sorry but you are really dissorganized and i think your making the wrong discision by firing the old people, we didnt even do anything wrong man, so i talked to stardusr(the head leader)and i can do what i want ok?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]dude,krillin's right,I didn't give forte the athrority to fire the whole old crew,just deathknight cause he wrote a horrible report!So krillin,keep writing reports,I've talked to forte,he's the co-leader,and he keeps tryin to take over! [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL, im not trying to its just that Krillin was the only one that gave reports the other reporters didnt do anything....Im trying to keep it alive...Which i have been....So most of the staff SHOULD be fired except for Krillin.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey forte whats up with firing the old crew, its only been 3 days, and besides i already talked to stardust about everything and darkness buu is joining gand s with me, sorry but you are really dissorganized and i think your making the wrong discision by firing the old people, we didnt even do anything wrong man, so i talked to stardusr(the head leader)and i can do what i want ok? [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, its been longer. Cecil and them havent been posting the reports only you...Your not fired but everyone is...Im not taking over im keeping it together...Krillin new flash im the co leader!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]dude,krillin's right,I didn't give forte the athrority to fire the whole old crew,just deathknight cause he wrote a horrible report!So krillin,keep writing reports,I've talked to forte,he's the co-leader,and he keeps tryin to take over! [/B][/QUOTE]
i know i made a bad reporter, i'm fired leave it atthat and leave me alone.... i had a bad week so far and this isnt helping....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]You people have no conscience YOu should at least be grateful that he even gave the reports he gave [/B][/QUOTE]

I am grateful!He gave good reports but they were late!!!!!and the one today wasn't that great,it wasd three topics smashed into a sentence!Don't say I'm mean,cause I'm not that kind of person

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]im starting an angry mop [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey genius its MOB. Unless you are gonna mop the floor...LoL

ok first of all, there will be no MOBS WHAT SO EVER THAT COULD GET YOU BANNED, the padded room people are lucky they wernt banned cause they argued with the admins and mods, second of all i just wanted to see things out forte, and now i know what is going on so i understand, and you still dont have to fire everyone else it was only like 2 people who gave cruddy reports, and dont blame this all on death night, he knows he made a mistake and dont rub it in, hes sorry k? thanx for the support by the stardust.:)