stardust Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Well,I spend half an hour typing it day after day,I've got poor Forte pulling triple shifts,I can't go on like this! I don't want to end it,I mean,it's sticky now,which is really cool,but I need more reporters! All I need is like 3 or more of you to do a small report that will take a mere five minutes! I mean,The Daily Otaku is practically part of otaku history!The first paper ever!Don't you want to be a part of it?? You can do ANY forum you want to!just 1-3 topics 3 days a week or more,that's all I ask!!Plus,u get your name in the credits! I can't belive nobody wants to do it!Everybody loves The Daily Otaku!!:( :(
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Im Getting Sick and Tired of Doing Triple Shifts...Also the reporters that we have dont care......They give crappy reports on the forum they signed for...
Lia Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 i'll be glad to sign up as a reporter...whats the scoop? any info i need ta know?
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Pick a forum and tell me....And give reviews on that forum and PM it to Stardust
stardust Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 nuthin special u need to know,just what's written up there,but what forum do u want to report for??
The Darkness Bu Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 well it's back to the old job...i will report on the Games&Stories forum
Lia Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 uh...i'll do the dragon ball forum if noone has it?
stardust Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 Lady Macaiodh just took dbz,do u mind doin something else??sorry!
Krillen Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Hey darkness buu, uhh, i already have games and stories,sorry. and hey :( im godd at posting topics, i love my job, im afraid that im gonna read another topic since i just got here saying im fired, i hope this isnt true becuase i would like to keep sending you stuff, i was gone yesterday thats not my fault, and did you get my pm 2 days ago, i sent it and you never posted the daily otaku, or did you do it late at night, well im sorry for any miss haps and ill send you a pm for todays report or tomarrows which ever your doing.
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Krillin everyone of the old staff is fired...new staff is moving in. Darkness Bu you can be the G&S reporter
Guest Pikeon Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 SOmeday im gonna regret this....................................................................................................................................................................hhhmmphh I am resigning. Im not on as muich so I gotta go
Krillen Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 hey forte whats up with firing the old crew, its only been 3 days, and besides i already talked to stardust about everything and darkness buu is joining gand s with me, sorry but you are really dissorganized and i think your making the wrong discision by firing the old people, we didnt even do anything wrong man, so i talked to stardusr(the head leader)and i can do what i want ok?
stardust Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 dude,krillin's right,I didn't give forte the athrority to fire the whole old crew,just deathknight cause he wrote a horrible report!So krillin,keep writing reports,I've talked to forte,he's the co-leader,and he keeps tryin to take over!
Guest Pikeon Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 stardust since u the main leader and all is it iight if i resign? if i resign do i get paid for At least 1 one report given?
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]dude,krillin's right,I didn't give forte the athrority to fire the whole old crew,just deathknight cause he wrote a horrible report!So krillin,keep writing reports,I've talked to forte,he's the co-leader,and he keeps tryin to take over! [/B][/QUOTE] LoL, im not trying to its just that Krillin was the only one that gave reports the other reporters didnt do anything....Im trying to keep it alive...Which i have been....So most of the staff SHOULD be fired except for Krillin.
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]hey forte whats up with firing the old crew, its only been 3 days, and besides i already talked to stardust about everything and darkness buu is joining gand s with me, sorry but you are really dissorganized and i think your making the wrong discision by firing the old people, we didnt even do anything wrong man, so i talked to stardusr(the head leader)and i can do what i want ok? [/B][/QUOTE] Dude, its been longer. Cecil and them havent been posting the reports only you...Your not fired but everyone is...Im not taking over im keeping it together...Krillin new flash im the co leader!
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]dude,krillin's right,I didn't give forte the athrority to fire the whole old crew,just deathknight cause he wrote a horrible report!So krillin,keep writing reports,I've talked to forte,he's the co-leader,and he keeps tryin to take over! [/B][/QUOTE] i know i made a bad reporter, i'm fired leave it atthat and leave me alone.... i had a bad week so far and this isnt helping....
Guest Pikeon Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 You people have no conscience YOu should at least be grateful that he even gave the reports he gave
MischiefLink Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Yea! You guys do have no conscience..One of my friends (DuoGod_of_Death it think that is his name) well I know he did one at least once because I read it and there were more than just Krillin.
stardust Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]You people have no conscience YOu should at least be grateful that he even gave the reports he gave [/B][/QUOTE] I am grateful!He gave good reports but they were late!!!!!and the one today wasn't that great,it wasd three topics smashed into a sentence!Don't say I'm mean,cause I'm not that kind of person
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]im starting an angry mop [/B][/QUOTE] Hey genius its MOB. Unless you are gonna mop the floor...LoL
Krillen Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 ok first of all, there will be no MOBS WHAT SO EVER THAT COULD GET YOU BANNED, the padded room people are lucky they wernt banned cause they argued with the admins and mods, second of all i just wanted to see things out forte, and now i know what is going on so i understand, and you still dont have to fire everyone else it was only like 2 people who gave cruddy reports, and dont blame this all on death night, he knows he made a mistake and dont rub it in, hes sorry k? thanx for the support by the stardust.:)
Guest Pikeon Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Krillin, I like this guy. THis is the kinda tlak that should around the world.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now