Megumi momo Posted January 17, 2004 Posted January 17, 2004 I am but nothing I live inly to die. I am but what you want me to be. I have seen many sorrows that have beckoned my heart. You are a lost soul asking direction. What direction you ask I can't help you seek. The road you point to is bloody cold and dark. I only wish that my urge to see blood would be forgotten. Your eyes are so innocent... so confused that they are. You have stared at a murder smiled laughed with the bloodlust. It is only mutual that I do the same near your corpse. You see I kill, I have no reason to Love hate or care. I have been forsaken by the cross yet I carry it. Eveything I told you, you have dismissed. So now I stare into those lifeless eyes I wonder why you did not run. Your blood is fruit to me only it's naturel that I make haste to taste the nector. You silly useless girl, you just saw your last killer. so this is a vamp poem i hope it's good!
Patronus Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 [size=1]It doesn't make any sense, really. You used the word [u]mutual[/u] wrong, I think. Anyways, try putting a basic plot to what you're writing, and follow that. You may say it's a vampire poem, but that's just a genre.[/size]
Drix D'Zanth Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 I also dont think it made sense.. it seemed trite. :-\ [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B]I am but nothing I live inly to die. [/B][/QUOTE] You live inly? you mean "only"? If this is a vampire... haven't you already died, or arent you immortal? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] I am but what you want me to be. [/B][/QUOTE] In the last sentence you just said you are "nothing" [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] I have seen many sorrows that have beckoned my heart.[/B][/QUOTE] Sorrows call to your heart? "Have" as present tense doesn't associate with the past of "sorrow". You are saying your heart is drawn to the sorrow of the past. Re-word this. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B]The road you point to is bloody cold and dark. I only wish that my urge to see blood would be forgotten.[/B][/QUOTE] Profound... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] Your eyes are so innocent... so confused that they are.[/B][/QUOTE] How can someone logically be confused of their innocence? Isn't innocence an ignorance of one's own naivete? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] You have stared at a murder smiled laughed with the bloodlust. [/B][/QUOTE] The little innocent girl has laughed at bloodlust? "smiled laughed" doesn't make too much sense without any punctuation or rhyme scheme. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] It is only mutual that I do the same near your corpse.[/B][/QUOTE] As stated before. You don't use mutual that way. Perhaps you should use "likely" or "natural". [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] I have been forsaken by the cross yet I carry it.[/B][/QUOTE] I actually like this line, very nice. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] Eveything I told you, you have dismissed. So now I stare into those lifeless eyes I wonder why you did not run.[/B][/QUOTE] Why do you wonder why she didn't run if she was dismissing what you told her? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] Your blood is fruit to me only it's naturel that I make haste to taste the nector.[/B][/QUOTE] "Nectar" "natural" . I reccomend you check your spelling on an independent word drafting program before posting. (i.e. Word) [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi momo [/i] [B] You silly useless girl, you just saw your last killer. [/B][/QUOTE] How do you see more than one of your own killer?
Megumi momo Posted January 21, 2004 Author Posted January 21, 2004 Thanks for the insight the only way I can become a better artist at what I do is to have people tell me my faults. In reality I write better poems when I have a intrest in what I write. Vampires have been a fave for a while but the poems are dead. I apperciate all of the commets and I only wish to try harder at what I write. Somethings are what they are because of how they came to be. You will never suceed until your faults are placed in frot of you on a platter. Chinease Proverb.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now