Guest InuBattosai Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 Well, I was submitting some fanart, I made sure it was the right size, but it kept on saying that it was too large. So I went back, and made sure everything was perfect, but it still said there was something wrong. I'm gonna try again tomorrow and see what happens, but I want some info why it's doing that.
Ryu_Sakura Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 It might be the right size in PIXELS, but in memory, it may be too, big, thats why I haven't posted anything, (yet). And it bugs me too, so your not alone.
Shizoku Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 hmm, did you make sure to re-select the category? This happens to me a lot.
Adam Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 I might raise the filesize minimum a little in the future. However, it's not difficult to optimize JPG images if you spend the time learning how. And the select category thing is definitely very important - before it, about 10% of all art submissions were categorized wrong (which was a huge pain for me).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now