Aries_t3h_ph34r Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 Alright, I have discovered the coloring is the anti-christ..So ignore all the white crap that my three o clock in the bloody mornin' wasn't able to see. I have no clue where this came from, the feather sucks arse, and my sister thinks it's a girl...What bout you what do you think of it...Boy or Girl? P.S.:The shirt says,'Cows go MOO'..I have one.^ ^
Kieko Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Well... sorry, but it definately looks like a girl --_--. Maybe if you made the chest a bit flatter and made the eye less girly... then again you can always just change the hair. Well, it's a good drawing anyway. The fingers look a little big and the coloring's a bit off, but good job ^_^. ~Kieko
Megumi Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 It looks like it has a bow in its hair. Hence why it looks like a girl. Also, work on defining the face a little more- separating the nose and mouth, instead of making it such a vague shape.
Aries_t3h_ph34r Posted January 19, 2004 Author Posted January 19, 2004 Damn...Alright I pronouce this a....Um..Androgenyous personna!
Zephyr Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Hmm, definately too feminine. It is either the hair/eyes combo, or just the lack of other features that make it seem that way. It could also be that my first impression was that he/she/it resembled Chii for the show Chobits. :p
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 20, 2004 Posted January 20, 2004 [size=1]It's Kano! *glompage* Okay, I realise that made no sense to most everyone here, but if you're just dying to know, check [URL=http://www.electric-manga.com]this[/URL] out. And since it looks all nice and Kano-ish (except for the eyes . . . O_o;;), it's a guy. ^_^ Mmm, Kano. Me likes. ^_^ 'Cause for a random, odd, what-in-the-heck, 3-in-the-morning drawing, it's better than what I could do. My drawings that early are normally evil stick-figure deaths. o_o;; --Sere[/size]
Godelsensei Posted January 20, 2004 Posted January 20, 2004 Yeah...it is too feminine...interesting colouring on the hair, though.^^ I think the main reason it looks like a girl is the eye, and the fact that it has a female-ish torso...like it was said before: guys tend to be flat chested. Haha...I meant no offense by that if you took any. -Godel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now