Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my avatar tell me if you like it.I know its kinda basic but I don't have a good panitshop.Be honest I'm open to all comments good or bad.
Posted
[color=teal]Keep in mind that the Banner/Avatar Request forum is for [i]requesting[/i] banners and avatars, not showing them.

Topic moved to Art & Design.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I'm guessing you just found that little guy on the net, and then put it on an avatar, and then put text? If so, you didn't really [i]make[/i] it. Alter it somehow - change colors, do some effects, add a border.[/size]
Posted
I added a border and changed the background color.Yes I got the image of the net.I hope you like the change.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...