Flo Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 This is my avatar tell me if you like it.I know its kinda basic but I don't have a good panitshop.Be honest I'm open to all comments good or bad.
Syk3 Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 [color=teal]Keep in mind that the Banner/Avatar Request forum is for [i]requesting[/i] banners and avatars, not showing them. Topic moved to Art & Design.[/color]
White Mage Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 [size=1]Wow that isnt much of anything, but hey if you like it I guess its ok. Not a very decent avatar if you ask me ^.~[/size]
Patronus Posted January 20, 2004 Posted January 20, 2004 [size=1]I'm guessing you just found that little guy on the net, and then put it on an avatar, and then put text? If so, you didn't really [i]make[/i] it. Alter it somehow - change colors, do some effects, add a border.[/size]
Flo Posted January 20, 2004 Author Posted January 20, 2004 I added a border and changed the background color.Yes I got the image of the net.I hope you like the change.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now