Flo Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 This is my avatar tell me if you like it.I know its kinda basic but I don't have a good panitshop.Be honest I'm open to all comments good or bad.
Kieko Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 [i][color=darkblue]Well, I like your avatar, but there's just a few things: Sesshomaru is a little too high up, and also, I think it would look better if "SM 13" was centered. Other than that, I think it's good ^_^. I like the sprite you used (at least, I think it's a sprite. Sure looks like one ^_^.) For your first, this is pretty good! ~Kieko[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now