conpiracymonki Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [b]Life is getting very sad again..sorta :D We just killed Cell in UK, and Goku just met Pikkon on Friday, but uh,..the picture's gone all crappy,...almost like it's... a pirate copy *gasp* *shock* *horror* Yes,...our newer episodes aren't very good quality. The sound and pictures stink. You lucky, lucky, lucky not-Brits.... Oh,..Pikkon's cool :)[/b]
Sephiroth Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 heh, I heard about that, for the better I suppose, after all, they [I]are[/I] crappy dubs....
Guest peekabooicu Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 yup crapy funamation they dub two crapy videos every 5 weeks tisk tisk tisk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now