Neko Posted January 20, 2004 Posted January 20, 2004 Okay...this is an insanely random image, and I can't even take much credit for it, but I think it looks cool. Anybody protest? [IMG]http://www.starcraftsector.com/wpthumbs/verion/Birth_of_A_Robot.jpg[/IMG] BTW, this is meant to be a wallpaper...You might have to re-size it.
SasukeUchiha Posted January 20, 2004 Posted January 20, 2004 Mmmmmhmmm. Why is it a cool image? where did you get it? What is it from? Something you could add in order to start a discussion ^^
Neko Posted January 20, 2004 Author Posted January 20, 2004 I got it from the wallpaper section of a website called [url]www.starcraftsector.com[/url]. I think it's cool because of all the detail in it...maybe it's just me...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now