White Mage Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 [size=1]Made this one for my girlfriend, because shes been dreaming of him for the 3 hours and nagging me about him and her having sex with him *sigh*. Anyways yeah it is, The picture I took off from the new movies tailer coming on this June. Enjoy To be honest with you I hate Harry Potter.[/size] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=546131[/IMG]
KKC Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 Hehe, I think it looks pretty cool. The colors mix well, but they are kinda dark and not so noticable, but i think it's cool. But... I think you spelled malfoy wrong in the banner (>.<) unless I have bad eye sight. It says "Draco Malofy". But, that makes the banner a bit humorous to me.
White Mage Posted January 21, 2004 Author Posted January 21, 2004 [size=1]Damn your right! >.< Gotta fix that.[/size]
Circ Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 Outside the pointed out mispelling, maybe cut the pic so that nothing is lost? The shadow behing the y is cut, as well as a noticeable part of the top and bottom (Else they'd be like the sides). Very nice picture. I like it. Which font is used? (By the way, did you use the Aetherize plug-in for that nifty color effect?)
Zidane Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 Again u get the font perfect..Good job. Im kinda ashamed to admit it but im one of those harry potter fans, lol....na not really i just really like emma watson!
White Mage Posted January 21, 2004 Author Posted January 21, 2004 [size=1]Color change. Spelling fixed. Yep I think its all better now. Ohh btw I used the Harry Potter font for this one ^^ Sorry I messed up first time.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now