Epitome Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 [size=1]Does anyone here enjoy snowboarding, skiiing, ski blading, or anything that has to do with skiing down a hill. I just went on a 3-day ski trip over Martin Luther King Day Weekend and I had a blast. We went to Seven Springs in Pennsylvania and it was the best. I used to live in Buffalo, NY, so it wasnt as good as I am used too here in MD, so it was great. So anyway, do any of you like these types of sports?[/size]
Nate Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 I enjoy Snowboarding, love to watch it, but i don't do it. Neve steped on the slopes, unless you consider a hill in my back yard and an old skateboard without the trucks. >_< However, i am not into Sking or any of the other skowing activities except snowball fights. Heh..i'm an oldie.
Outlaw Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 I am a huge snowboarder. There are very few things that I would rather do. I live in Wash DC, so there arent to many slopes around me. But me and a few friends will often go some small slopes and ride the parks, since the snow is usually just fancy chopped ice. I dont mean to sound conceeded or anything, but after riding the big bowls out in Utah and Colorado in foot thick powder, it just doesn't seem very fun. So I stick with trying to perfect my tricks and helping friends learn how to board on the bunnies and junk (already taught 4 people from snowboarding infancy to big mountain riding in Utah) Before I ramble on to much more, I just want to proclaim that I LOVE SNOWBOARDING. Thank you.
Kanariya Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 [size=1][color=chocolate]I have always wanted to go snowboarding, skiing, etc. I really want to start snowboarding, although I'd doubt I'd really ever go far. O.o I don't watch snowboarding and stuff a lot, but at some times I might. I find it pretty exciting, and I want to learn very badly. I have tried snowboarding down a hill, and I rolled...and rolled...and rolled...until I crashed into a tree, building, or parked car. Heh, what a coinsidence. I live in MD too.[/size][/color]
Soliel Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 [COLOR=GREEN] I've always wanted to try snowboarding. I live in the south so I'm lucky if I even get to see snow. I was 3 and a half the last time it snowed here. Anyways, I'd be happy just to get the oppertunity to snowboard.[/COLOR]
Emme888 Posted January 21, 2004 Posted January 21, 2004 I love snowboarding and skiing even though Im not very good at skiing. Im not bad at snowboarding though. Here in Iowa there aren't that many places to snowboard, so I usally have to wait until I go out to colorado. My cousin is way good, and she is trying to teach me some more tricks, but for right now Im just glad that I can do simple tricks. besides snowboarding I love to go skateboarding...even though Im not good at that either! lol it's all good though
xxxGothChickxxx Posted January 22, 2004 Posted January 22, 2004 I love to snowboard no doubt about it. It's really fun. And of curse gotta love the half pipes.
Japan Posted January 22, 2004 Posted January 22, 2004 I greatly enjoy snowboarding. I enjoy watching it and actually snowboarding. I love to watch Shaun White snowboard on tv. Along with many other professional snowboarders. I've been snowboarding for about two and a half years now. I finally got the basics done this year and I love it. Plus, it is good excerise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now