Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a simple furi kuri banner i made. i got the image from [URL=http://www.gainax.co.jp/flcl/index-e.html]Here[/URL]

sorry about the thread, forgot to put an s.
Posted
I really like the simplicity of it, and I'm glad you got something other than the grid that you normally use ^_^ The stock image is still kind of blurry I guess because it's so small that i can't tell what's going on in the picture, but the concept is great. ^^;;

~haruno_sakura
Posted
Heehee. The look on his face is funny. Very nice cropping here! My only real problem with it is that one picture is in black and white. I don't necessarily think that colors and b&w go together as one banner. They are both great pictures though. I find it a bit odd that the picture is balck and white, yet you have maroonish blood coming from it. o.O And I must say, that is one classy border. ^__^ Excellent work!

P.S. Banner for me! banner for me! ^__^
Posted
*sqeals* YAY! Thank you much! It is perfectness! I like teh pictures. Cropping is good too. And those little orangey block lines are the best!
Posted
I mostly like the second banner. The first banner is, well, to plain. It also is a bit freaky. heh Though I really like the second banner most of all. The second banner is pretty.
Posted
Thanks Japan! Well i know the banner was very simple but i just go with what looks good ^^. Here's another simple banner Of Uzumaki Naruto.
Posted
Heh,I remember that moment from the show with Naruto imagining how he would become Hokage.....lol.....XD. Cute banner. I also like the Iruka one. The moment before he shot off a spurt of blood at Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu....wonderful. It's nice how you integrated the typical personalities or dreams of the Naruto characters into the banners.

You may want to put anti-aliasing onto the fonts of your banners though....as they're a bit jaggy.
Posted
It moves!!! @__@ heehee. I like the first Naruto part. That picture is hilarious. I also really really like the border you put in. It looks nice. I'm not a big fan of that text though. The actual words are good, it's just that the font isn't flashy enough for me. It is really really plain. Also I don't like the white around the black.

I like the Hellsing part too. It's just once again, I do not like the font. It doesn't fit well. Also it is too dark to see it clearly. Other than the fonts you did splendid. ^__^

-Haze

P.S. From your sig..."Temari: My, i repeat My Wife Haze"....I am soooooooooooooooooooooo liking that! lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...