Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, it is true. Another random animation I made because I got bored last night from studying for school. But let me tell you now: it's random, it's insane, it's disturbing, it's humorous, it's stupid, it's romantic (actually, not really), it's something I did when I was bored, and Friday (doesn't really make a difference what day of the week it is), so be prepared to be scarred for life.

This doesn't really need any critique to it because it took abou five minutes to make and it wasn't like I was trying to make it a masterpiece. It's name is [b]It Was His Parakeet[/b]. Just have fun with it, I guess XD

*goes back to the Daily Comic Movie*
Posted
It's like a bad Monty Python movie!
haha

Nah it was hillarious... The "It's too random" line does really remind me of the General dude on Monty Python, though

*best impression* "No- No! Stop the sketch!" Turns to face camera, "it's too silly!"

"Now for something completely different..."

(There's my 2 cents worth)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...