Godelsensei Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 Wheee...it's Shino.^^ Yeah, yeah, I know: the thing's messy and needs cleaning. The scan quality isn't that great either, but that's just not the point with this picture.^_^ And, yes, it is drawn on...a calendar. Any one who knew anything about Shino that I showed this to got a crack out of it, and I must say, I do myself. Haha.
Guest jro13 Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 It is okay, maybr you should add some color to it . But from that is is alright. I would you a seven out of ten
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now