Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Jukebox Dillema (or: the Jukebox isn't working)


Recommended Posts

Posted
The Jukebox on the main page isn't working.
I've waited an hour and it still hasn't played any music.

I think you should add a frame that reacts to the pulldown menu and brings up the midi music player thing in it.
That should work to fix the problem.

Either way it should get fixed soon.
Posted
I've tried on several differnt settings. It doesn't work on my computer. It was bugging me, but I gave up, and now I listen to other music on my media player. But I would love it if you could fix that, so it would work on other settings too.

Edit: o.0 this is officaily bugging me, My sister just triend on her compuert which has differnt settings then mine and it doesn't work :(
Posted
Just wondering, maybe you should get/upgrade any Java players, Media players etc. on your computer.

Mine runs fine, but I have Windows Media 9.0 and a SunJava thing. Don't know what it does, but it allows you to play games, and perhaps music as well.

It is worth a shot, so try to download any upgrades of Java or Quicktime onto your computer. It depends what player medium theOtaku is using I think.. Adam, care to fill us in?
Posted
[size=1][color=3366CC] Java isn't a flash thing. It's an entirely different programming language.
You need to install java applets so that the browswer of your choice can understand the Java code.

You're thinking of shockwave player.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...