Godelsensei Posted January 25, 2004 Posted January 25, 2004 Yay! It's all colourfulness...I thought the roughness of the edges looked neat, but opinions would be appreciated. -Godel
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 25, 2004 Posted January 25, 2004 I haven't done much cging but I think it needs some work. The lines are choppy and the coloring looks rushed. Some more defined highlights would help also.
SasukeUchiha Posted January 25, 2004 Posted January 25, 2004 It does look a little strange, its something abotu the roughness of the coloring with the light color choices I think that is throwing me off. But I haev to say I do like this picture alot despite that fact. Great work ^^ I wanna see more.
Godelsensei Posted January 25, 2004 Author Posted January 25, 2004 Yeah, well, it is the first time I've CGed one of my drawings, so it's a little lumpy in places. Thanks, though.^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now