Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Its been awhile since I've posted anything so I thought I would. I just recenly got PS7, finally. The wallpapers were done in PSP7 however.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Graphics:[/COLOR]
[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/4898628/]Neodämmerung wallpaper[/URL]
[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/4898526/]Navras wallpaper[/URL]
[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/4898792/]Trinity banner[/URL]
[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/4898920/]Ice[/URL]

[COLOR=royalblue]Drawings:[/COLOR]
[URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/4918740/]Character[/URL]

I need to get around to scanning more. -_-;
[/SIZE]
Posted
I dont have much time to post a rating for everything, plus im lazy.

You know what I think about the banner already.

I just wanted to reply about the drawing, I think its really good. His legs are really out of proportion though, but the top half rocks......just thought i'd tell yah. lol
Posted
Thanks for your reply Kai.

Here is another PS piece. I don't make many DB graphics anymore so I thought I'd mess around and create something. Here is my result. I can't edit it so this is the final, mainly just practice anyway, nothing special. Opinions would be nice. ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...