SadClown Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 Just looking for a quick answer from anyone who owns the ROTK soundtrack. The trailers and teasers that they showed before and during the release of ROTK had a song that I'm assuming was from the soundtrack (just like Two Towers did, the remix of Love Sonata) Anyway, my question is what is the name of the song?
Luminaire Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 [color=crimson]I have the soundtrack, but I only saw the trailer once. I can't think of the tune...Any place I could watch the trailer and tell you? ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Haruhara Haruko Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 Here is the trailer from the official site. [url]http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/returnoftheking/[/url] Hope that helps
SadClown Posted January 28, 2004 Author Posted January 28, 2004 Yea, the song that plays in the last 10 seconds of it is the one I'm talking about. Anyone know? =D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now