Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]Well, my previous name was FF7 Vincent. I was on a huge Final Fantasy VII kick and Vincent was my favorite character from the game. I tried to put in Vincent Valentine, but it was already taken, so I ended up settling for FF7 Vincent. Recently I had my name changed to my actual name and here we be.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Well my name ~THE FIZZ~ is a simple one it was giving to me in high school and I added the THE in front of it to make it seem more vain, well becase I was in one of my vain moment when I joined O/B.[/color]
Posted
Hmmm..... My name is for my FIRST Anime I started to Watch... Trigun... ( And No I didn't watch it just to see Vash.... Oh Wait.. Yeah I did) And 11 is My lucky Number. That's the # I had when I'd Played B-Ball and I got all of my Shots 11, Each game
Posted
I know this sounds boring, but I got Eli from it being my first name. (To make it interesting, I read that Eli means mystic fairy.)
Posted
As it seems to be a popular trend, I too got my name mostly from my actual first name which is Kyle.

In fact, I've been a pretty unoriginal guy throughout most of my name creating career here on the internet. Ever since I was about 16 years old, every one of my screen names or handles has had something to do with the name Kyle. I just figured, hey, it's not too nerdish (it might be for all I know) but it's not too regular either so I'm safe on all bases.

And as for the Sir part of it, I figured that since I like people in England and since it adds a little pizzazz to the name Kyle that it would be a worthy add on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...