Michelangelo Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 Do you guys like the banner I just made I think it is the best one that I have done out of all of my banners. I know it is very big and I need to fix it but do you like it?
Syk3 Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 It's not bad, good job. ^_^ However, this is the Request forum. You're looking for Art & Design, where you show off your own pieces. Topic moved.
Patronus Posted January 29, 2004 Posted January 29, 2004 [size=1]The text is very hard to read, and doesn't really fit with the picture. The picture would be better if you edited it, and blended it into the background. [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now