Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I'm makin up an stary of some kind!!SIGN UP HERE


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok,well,Make up a character to be and include all the stuff in this post below!thanx!Then we'll see where we can take it.

ok,here's my character

name:stardust(u don't have to use your user name,I just want to)

weapons:Starlight wand,sword

location:One of saturns rings(where your from,make it up)

that's it unless anybody could think up something we should add,if so,we'll just edit our posts;)
Posted
Sure, I'll join. But what'll the story be about?

Name: Leona Mikono

Weapons: Kaliyuga, sword, karate.

Location: In a forest, somewhere on earth, somewhere in the galaxy, somewhere in the universe. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...